Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jan. 6

PCF wod - 6 Handstand Push-ups (scaled with static handstand hold)
                   9 power cleans (scaled to 85/then 75)
                   12 weighted ring dips (well, my body is plenty weighted... still used a small band)
                   15 box jumps   ya, we all know how I feel about those!
                   1 rope climb (scaled with knotted rope)
                                                   4 rounds for time    22:40
Only good thing I'll say about this is that my rope climbs are getting better.  I'll take anything I can get! ;)

5 comments:

  1. And you ate?.......... =)
    Come on girl ~ fess up! We're doing this together!!! Are you on fatsecret?
    You kick my butt on workouts, but I'm gonna kick your butt on this food thing. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check this out: http://everydaypaleo.com/2010/11/12/chicken-chili-soup/
    Looks scrumptious! I'm making it for supper tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep... I ate. LMAO... no wait my a$$ is still there... how does that work?? Ya... I'm a hot mess. You are totally kicking my butt.... but I'm going to pull it together. I can't believe how much I'm going in the wrong direction right now... not sure how or why, but I have to put a halt to it. Really... I'm a disaster! :( Love you and keep on me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and yes, I did log into fatsecret.. but haven't kept up with it yet. I will do better though. I'm not impressed with the site as a whole... there are better ones out there.. but since that is where everyone is.... well, I'll try to log on regularly with my sad choices. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I'm cheering for you. Fatsecret is a lot of work to log everything exactly. I keep having to enter recipes to get a true idea of how many calories/carbs/protein etc I'm eating. Also doing blood glucose readings. Tonight sucked even tho I ate less carbs today then any other day this week. BUT I had a diet mountain dew at dinner. I've yet to get through a whole day without splenda in something. =( What's really crazy is that on Tuesday I made the almond pumpkin pancakes and totally pigged out on them. That night after dinner my blood glucose was the lowest it was all week. Doesn't make much sense. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete