Monday, November 15, 2010

A new week begins...

Nothing really bad in the food department today.  I did have diet pop, which I know is the greatest of all evils. I am hoping to find the source of those PROTEIN  BROWNIES tomorrow.  I mean seriously anything with that much chocolate and that much protein has to be from heaven. I did get a few groceries tonight, but definitely NOT stocked up the way I should be. I'm hoping I can keep it together until Thanksgiving. But I hope I will stay on the wagon everyday and it so rarely happens. sigh...

I have decided that being public can be a good influence.  I know that every time I grocery shop in Troy SOMEONE walks by and inspects my cart to see if I'm being good. Tonight I shopped in Fairborn... and of course I only had good things in the cart but I thought... hmmmmmm someday some of these people could be my clients... better make sure I'm setting a good example.  And sure enough a lady I know walked by.  Now, she is not a CF'er (yet) and didn't check out my cart... but .... it could happen. :)

Ok, today's WOD was the SEVEN!  BLah!  7 reps of each for 7 rounds  44:03

pull ups (red band)
thrusters 95# (55#, then down to 45#)
Deadlift 165#  (155# then down to 135#)
Burpees
Knees to Elbows
push ups
KB Swings 55#

This is the first time I've seriously contemplated just taking the DNF.  But Ryan wouldn't let me.  I felt like CRAP!  I really should have been able to do the DL Rx, but my back and neck were really bothering me (I think as a result of my car accident on Saturday).  The whole thing was just yucky!

continuing with that trend my half-assed strength workout to night in the garage
10 pull ups (green)
10 chin ups (green)
30 ring rows
5x5 back squat 65#
5x5 bench press 65#
20 step ups right leg
I didn't do the leg lifts (just forgot) or the incline push ups.  I couldn't get the bottom pins on the squat rack all the way in and didn't want to crash on my face. LOL.

Time to drink some water and fold laundry for time!

1 comment:

  1. I could use a brownie right about now....
    I got 3 pull ups with just the blue band tonight AFTER the wko. Yeah!! I'm very happy about that. Also PR'ed on my box squat @ 105 #. Had to sub squats for jumping pull ups (my feet will thank me) but I'm not a fan of 65 squats in a row.
    Tomorrow looks like fun. Will be lots of modifications but oh well. =)

    ReplyDelete