Friday, November 12, 2010

Another Food Day hits bottom.

Ok, so I mostly am going to ignore the food part of this equation today.  With one exception. Today I was introduced to PROTEIN BROWNIES!!!!  OH! MY! GOODNESS!!! wow... so tasty, chewy and totally delicious!!  I was in heaven.  Supposedly has 20 grams of protein and fairly low sugars and carbs.  I need to get the actual numbers on those so I know if I can cheat with this on a regular basis.  These are home made by a man in Sidney, and apparently for sale in Troy.  (Heather, do you know about these???)

WOD 26:08
65 Box Jumps
55 Around the world
45 Supine rows (practically standing up!) :(
25 DB squat cleans 25# db
35 bodyweight Deadlifts 155#

Strength
Back squat 5x5  55# (think my form was atrocious!)
Military Press 5x5 45#
40 incline push ups (working on that chicken wing issue, but still getting elbow clicks)
20 box step ups on right leg
10 dips red band
10 pull ups green band
10 chin ups green band

It's Friday night.  Movie with my girls! :)

2 comments:

  1. Protein brownies??? mmmmmm..... please share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. locally made and sold somewhere in troy. I was told almost 20 g of protein and minimal sugar and carbs. I'll try to find out where to get them and get more info too. If I find them I'll get you some!!! Perfect post wod protein! :)

    ReplyDelete